Hair//5 Minute Loose Waves Tutorial
Posted: Sep 05 2013
Let’s just be real for a minute, Moms–who has more than five minutes to do their hair? Actually, who even has five minutes? Exactly. Even if you’re not a Mom, I remember before Blake waking up last minute, rushing through my hair and out the door. Time saving hair tricks are my middle name. So today I’m sharing a five minute, easy, wave tutorial with Bombay Hair for you! I’ve actually made it really easy because I’ve linked the products below I use, the styling tool and put it all in a quick video!
Tips and tricks:
- Prep your hair with a good moose before blowdrying (I’ve linked my favorite below), then spray with hairspray and brush before starting the curling process.
- Only section hair for placing the extensions in. Use a thin comb or a weaving comb to make clean, even and quick parts.
- Don’t section off hair for curls, this is what gives it more of a loose, beach wave look. Grab 1″ thick sections to curl. Remember the bigger the section, the looser the curl will be.
- Hairspray finished curls. Then lightly brush out the curls on the end to give it more of a loose look.
- Remember, they’re always going to look a little tighter the first hour, then they will loosen up for the ultimate beach wave look!
Hair extensions in shade: Ash Brown (8) 20" 160g
Styling Tool c/o 5 in 1 Curling Wand by Bombay Hair (used 32mm wand)